Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Horoscopes

are crazy..........they just are.
I mean its fun and entertaining but you know those people that are like
"oh I can't date him, he's a Taurus"
I don't even know how to respond to that. :)

However, the spot onness (it's a word) of today's horoscope is pretty scary

Daily Horoscope: Leo



 
Share with friends:  
 

You may experience some raw emotions today, which you should use as your ally instead of your enemy. Your heart may feel rather abused, so do what you can to gently care for it. Be careful of letting others get too close if they simply don't know how to act around something so fragile and pure. Protect yourself.


Unfortunately I did not read this this morning so I am a little dented. 
on the other hand given my cynicism, I doubt reading this earlier would have prevented the events of today.......damn you astrology 

No comments:

Post a Comment