Monday, July 29, 2013

Lazy Sunday

So after a lengthy and eye opening conversation with my spiritual guide I decided to lay in for some serious reading.

Reading, guitar and puzzles are about the only thing I do these days, given the leg situation.

I am considering taking up punch needle, its a type of crochet........

does that officially make me old?................................

hmm, anyway, I decided to reread "The Art of Racing in The Rain" by Garth Stein



It's told from the family dogs point of view.........it's brilliant, but lets face it, most dogs are

I should warn you though, if you have an older pet, avoid this book.
You will be crying at the end of chapter one.

Max is only 13 which is relatively young for cats but I did have a scare with him last year.

He would stay under the bed or in the closet, he wasn't eating and when he did he usually
puked.

Now I know what you're saying "cats always puke"

Yes, for cats vomit is a form of communication.

Cats are like furry little neurotic women.
If you are not paying attention to them, they are mad at you or they just need to invoke some form of manipulative sympathy from you, they puke.
See, furry little neurotic women.

This was not that kind of puke, this was like..........real.
He was really sick.

It turned out to just be a minor stomach bug but it did freak me out,
My little buddy has been with me for 13 years.
That's a long time. The thought of him not being around is just................................awful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment