Monday, December 16, 2013

I TOOK A WALK!!!!!!

Today was yet another surreal day.

I've had many of them lately.
I would love to talk in detail about my day but it began with a very significant confidentiality agreement
so you'll just have to take my word for it
You know for a non attorney I have signed more confidentiality agreements that most people.
I don't know what the significance is of that, just saying.

Anyway after about 10 hours of brain numbing testimony I made it home and promptly decided to take a walk.

I know it seems like nothing, but outside of driving to Orme to take short walks with lost of breaks, I have not walked in my neighborhood since June!!!
You may remember this


Well after I got this off, I was in a brace for a few months
Now I've upgraded to really sexy orthopedic shoes.
Basically it's been a long ordeal.
So yes, an actual walk is very significant.

It was a fantastic night, cool but not too cold.
The moon was absolutely beautiful.


The walk cleared my head and got me thinking.
It really is these tiny little things that make us happy.

A walk on a beautiful crisp evening.
A drink with your best girlfriends to celebrate the holidays.
A hug from someone you love.

I've been focused too much on the big picture and I've been missing these small, seemingly insignificant things.
Here's hoping tonight's clarity will stick 


No comments:

Post a Comment