Monday, April 21, 2014

Horoscope part deux

I have often said horoscopes are bunk

They are,  but occasionally they are brilliant and I can look at one and go
RIGHT THERE, IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE!!!!
and then stick my tongue out.

Besides who am I to argue with an ancient practice. It could have merit.......stop looking at me like that.


Daily Horoscope: Leo





Yesterday • Today • Tomorrow • This Week • This Month • 2014 • More »
Your positive strength is especially noticeable today. You may find that you're radiating gloriously to the people around you, Leo. This is due to your polite, gentle, and peaceful nature. You're the jewel that isn't always noticed or appreciated as much as it should be. (THAT'S RIGHT DAMMIT) More than likely, you leave it up to others to make the first move. Consider being the instigator today. The world is in your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment