Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I got 53 out of 100......
it was witnessing the man poop on the platform.
That's what did it, that's why I left.
You can't un-see something like that.

It was at the 36th Street stop on the N line in Astoria.
He wasn't a bum, he was hiding behind those giant black boxes.
What are those things?

Anyway, I kind of felt sorry for him.
He obviously had some sort of gastro intestinal distress or just timed his morning coffee wrong and well..............had to poop on the subway platform.
The part of me that is angry over having to see that is greater than the part that has sympathy for him.
That image will never be gone from my brain
and for that.......I hate him..........I hate him with almost every inch of my being.








How Much Has Riding The NYC Subway Destroyed Your Soul?

It’s a scary world down there. Only the strong survive.posted on 




You've experienced 53 out of 100 on this list!


Most of your soul has disintegrated. It’s a wonder you still have the courage to regularly step foot into the portal of doom aka your nearest train station. Get out now, before it’s too late. Start walking or riding a bike to work, or maybe consider taking a hiatus from NYC and you just might be able to salvage the fraction of your soul that remains.


No comments:

Post a Comment