Thursday, October 31, 2013

Beautiful

I've never been a car person.

Don't get me wrong, I love the big Lambos and of course the 1961 Jaguar E-type is still the most beautiful car of all time



But yesterday as I was driving through the neighborhood, this was stopped at a red light in front of me..............


No, not this exact car but one similar and to answer your question......no I don't take pictures with my phone while driving......yes....even at a red light smarta$$ ;)

So there we were looking at this beautiful thing in front of us.
"wow, thats pretty"
"what is it?"
"Tesla!?!, you mean like the band?"
Why yes, it was a Tesla.
I remember hearing about them awhile back but I've never actually seen one in the wild.
I have to tell you......it's a beautiful car.

teslamotors


No comments:

Post a Comment