Monday, January 6, 2014

The Bachelor

It's back!!!!
That horrible, amazing, train wreck we know and love.

Yes ladies and gentleman, the 108th season ;) of The Bachelor starts tonight!!!

Downton Abby premiered last night.
I woke up this morning crying, the estrogen may be off the charts by weeks end

I used to hide my addiction to The Bachelor, like some back ally crack whore with a dirty little secret.
"No one must know that I am addicted to this abomination of "entertainment"".

But a few years back I decided no, I will embrace my addiction and accept it proudly.

I LOVE The Bachelor and I am not ashamed.

Why do I love it?

Oh, I'm so glad you asked

Its amazing!! 27 women date, yes DATE, one guy. Tonight, women will proclaim their love for this stranger, cry like their best friend has just died and embody the true desperation that our current society has created.

I love it!!!

The "villain" will be crowned tonight, and we will all collectively wonder "why can't he see how horrible she is?"

It's a TV show people, there is no way the producers are letting that little nugget get away too soon.....duh.

We will meet the "saint" the one who is so sweet.
We all cheer her on because she's "justsodarnsweet"

The drunk girl is always my favorite.
She will be so nervous that she will start drinking in the limo and be crying in the bathroom half way through the night.
I honestly think drunk girl is the smartest one.
She gets a great trip to LALA land, gets a pretty dress and gets cut before any serious psychological damage is done.
I love drunk girl.

So, grab your favorite vino, snuggle in with your BFF's and let the crazy train commence.
YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment