Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Drummer



I don't really know what I would do without the drummer in my life.
It's not like we are attached at the hip
We saunter in and out of each others life.
Sometimes we are together for weeks
Sometimes its years before we talk
but every time, we pick up right where we left off.

It's familiar, he KNOWS me like no one else does

Tonight as we discussed our latest life events and overall drama
he stated very loving and knowing
"T, you can stay and watch the debris fall, or you can get out now before it takes you down with it"

Like I said, he knows me, he knows how hard I love the people in my life and how I hate to see anyone in pain.
It's always caused me physical pain to see people hurt.
So much so that I tend to let myself get hurt trying to help.
It's a nasty habit.


and then, my oldest friend (we've known each other since we were 5) sent me this.

UMMMM, I THINK THE UNIVERSE IS TELLING ME TO TURN THE F*@K AROUND.

The year of the green horse

In 2014 we're being taken for quite a ride by the Green Horse's need to stretch far and wide into the fullest life territory you can rightfully claim as your own. This means issues of boundaries, borders and broad expanses will come up repeatedly, to challenge your ability to run free as well as settle down.
How do borders and boundaries combine with freedom and dreams?
That's what we must explore in the coming year.
Like humans The Horse is a contradictory animal, and must learn to steer a course that is seldom straight and narrow, but more often runs on paradox.
Until you gain inner spiritual strength from wrestling with this paradox, you're likely to be driven by false riders who dig their spurs into your ribs and take you places you don't really need to go.

That's heavy man.......really heavy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment