Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Bachelor Finale

Juan Pablo ended up with some blond chick.......yay......















I know, I know,  he has become the most hated Bachelor in history.
He's a complete a$$
He is so egotistical and self-centered

Yes, he is and unfortunately......(to quote Juan Pablo) it's OK.

He is really good looking, has a body for days and from the strategic editing of this show,
seems about as smart as a box of hair.

Which makes Nikki, the winner, (I mean the girl he picked) a perfect choice.
She is adorable, has a body for days and not exactly challenging.

She said "I love you"....he said "I like you.....A LOT" and she is still with him 4 months later.........

Some in the blogging and editorial world are irritated with Juan Pablo for this behavior
but I say, this is on her.

She knows where he stands. He is not in love with her, if she chooses to stay, that is her choice.
No one forced her to stay, no one demanded that she continue to date him (as far as we know.....it is a TV show after all)

You see ladies, we have a huge problem. We all say we want honesty but when we get it, we hate it.
This guy is not in love, he is not going to suddenly be in love, there is not some magical time limit that is needed for him to suddenly realize "oh wait....I DO love you"
Men don't work like that.
When a man wants something he is motivated and there is nothing that will keep him from his goal.
NOTHING.

We've all been there, dated the guy for years......expecting him to warm up to the idea.
Suddenly it ends and you hear through the grapevine that he is in love and engaged.
That is how men work.
If they want you, they want you.

I hear so many women complaining. "why would he say that he really cares for me or that he wants to see where it goes and then just dump me when he meets someone else"
Because you were willing to be girl number 2, 3 or 4 depending on the roster and when girl numero uno shows up, you have to go.

Listen ladies, if you keep showing up, he will keep sleeping with you.
He will not commit to you or proclaim his love to you, but he will keep sleeping with you.

So that's it in a nutshell, Juan Pablo is "happy and having fun."
Those are the exact words he used to describe his current relationship with Nikki.
 He is (probably) not in love with her and she will continue to "hang on" until she gets tired or irritated or both and dumps him for good.

The collective audience of The Bachelor seems very irritated that the usual
"I love this woman and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her"
statement was omitted from this season, but in Juan Pablo's defense, he is not lying.

He is giving us the honest to God "this is just a TV show, I can't love someone I barely know, these women keep wanting to sleep with me...would you say no" ugly truth underneath the pretty facade that TV has created.....and we hate it.
Is he having his cake and eating it too, maybe......but all these women (and the collective audience) baked the damn thing and delivered it, in limo I might add, so who's really at fault here.

In my humble opinion, I thought it was the best "After the Rose" show ever!!!
(oh and just so we are clear.....I will be right there to watch the same BS next season, you betcha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment