Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wedding Magazines.....

.....don't always mean that.


Part of my new fabulous job is staying on top of travel and trends.....
including wedding trends :)

So I have a collection of new wedding magazines on my dining table
along with fashion mags and notes on blogs/websites etc.

Yes, it's fabulous.

It never occurred to me that GDOT may be alarmed by the
new periodicals strewn about my home
(there are also a few haphazardly thrown next to the bed after reading before nite-nite)



Last night after dinner he gave me the "Sooooooooo, what's with the wedding planning!?!"

He had a such a look of terror and confusion on his face that I had to stop for a moment.
I really had no idea what he was talking about.

OMG!!!! No, holy crap, I mean NO
I mean not "NO, I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU IN A MILLION YEARS"
But No, it's work, oh man I should have told you, I mean wait, sh*t, we've only know each other for like a month, wait......oh crap......what!?!........oh man, who the hell opened THAT door!!!!

OHMIGAWD!!! What the hell, now it's out there and yeah we had a funny little awkward chuckle
but now it's just out there, floating around like "haha, made you look"

Great......this is just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment