Sunday, April 21, 2013

You are the sum...............................

So last night was strange................
I was duped into a road trip. It was a friends birthday and I am always up for celebrating another year. It starts to become more of  a "we made it!" as you get deeper into your 40's. Shit I'm going to a 50ish b-day party today..........sidebar....................apparently I know a lot of Taurus's.

Anyway, I was told it was close to Duluth. That was a bold faced lie and you owe me (you know who you are;)). I drove my ass all the way out to Winder GA!!! Now I love Winder, most of my people are from Winder. For my friends not from the south "my people" refers to my family. I grew up riding horses and playing in the creeks of Winder Ga. That being said, I do not have time to drive out to Winder on a Saturday night without some pre-planning.

It all worked out, there were a few designated so I relaxed, tied a few on and B delivered the Ford as promised before 10am this morning (kisses B).

But that's not why the night was strange. Now ya'll, I am not a beauty queen or a "hottie", don't
misunderstand, I'm a pretty woman, some even consider me beautiful but I'm not "DAMN" know what I mean. But I have discovered something, married men with small children find me fascinating. Maybe it's because I don't have children, maybe it's because instead of getting married in my 20's I went overseas and basically stayed, I don't know. But here is what I do know.....I am NOT attracted to married men with small children and I certainly do not appreciate being followed around a party by one.

Guys, there is one thing that most men don't get about real women. The hottest thing in the world, is a man who loves his woman AND SHOWS IT!
A few years back I was at a child's B-Day party and my dear friends three year old smarted off and hit her. Well, Daddy marched over; we've all seen that march; snatched that little boys arm and stated "YOU DON'T HIT MY WIFE!" Let me tell you something, every woman at that party stopped cold, that was hot.

So to the "gentlemen" that ignored the beautiful, amazing mother of his children last night to regale me with stories about how cool he was whrn he was 20......really.

You see, that women  who has been with you through all the crap, given birth to your amazing kids, cleaned up after you, cooked for you, supported you, cried with you, laughed with you, succeeded with you, failed with you......THAT woman is a Goddess!!
Oh and after finally shaking you I was able to spend some lovely time chatting with her. She's an amazing lady and we are having lunch next week......you're not invited. (d%*k)

No comments:

Post a Comment