Wednesday, June 26, 2013

well that sucks.........



So.......that's my leg.........currently

Tuesday, my neighbor knocked on my door asking if I smelled gas.

I did, it was in the main hallway and rather strong.

We started knocking on doors to find the source and I piped up and said
"lets just call the fire dept, they can check if there is a major leak somewhere"

So we all went outside to wait for the fire trucks.

The fire trucks turned the wrong way so...........
I walked down to the end of the drive to flag them down.

When they saw me a turned and started a little jog back up the driveway.

There was an audible "POP" and then my toes no longer worked.

I have had either a partial or complete rupture of my Achilles tendon.

It hurts REALLY bad and on Monday I see an orthopaedist to determine if I will need surgery to repair it.

I am NOT a happy girl right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment