Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm too nice

I am
I'm polite and kind and I would never want to offend anyone
and so far it has gotten me.....................................NOWHERE!!!!

So about a month ago I turned over all dating decisions to my self proclaimed "I'm not nice" friend.

Guess what........it's working.

I haven't had this many dates since........well, since ever.

Seriously, I am inconsiderate, I never answer texts right away.......NEVER.
I play stupid, idiotic games...........and you men are eating out of the palm of my hand.

I have always suspected this. I would be dating a guy, things would be going great and suddenly I would be dumped and they would be in a serious relationship with a bitch, a victim, or some whinny daddy's girl. Point is they always end up with the exact woman they say they don't want.

Actually this realization started this winter. A former acquaintance of mine said "well you know how you have to play a man. Just give them what they want while actually taking what you need"

I was nodding stupidly but I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.
And this chick knows what she's talking about. She had men floating around her like moths to a flame.
Oh and before you ask........no, not that attractive, pretty average actually.

See I'm a face value person. When I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it so I expect the same in everyone I know. It always freaks me out when people say they are going to do something and they don't.
It truly freaks me out, I do not understand it.

So while this little experiment of mine has been hard, it's been eye opening,
but really, really hard.
It goes against every fiber of my being to ignore a text, phone call, email.....it's rude.
It kills me. I'll get a text from Dude #1 and look at her. She'll just shake her head and say
"You can answer it after 6pm tonight but not after 8pm......and if you miss the cut off tonight, do NOT text him first thing in the morning"
And God help the poor guy who keeps asking me out last minute, there is zero tolerance for that.

I suppose this little experiment does prove the point that men want a challenge, because seriously
nothing else has changed. I still look the same (actually I've gained a little weight), I still dress the same, the hair is still the same, I just demand more than I ever have in the past.

So ladies listen up, they may say they don't want to play games, they may say they don't want drama.......well I'm hear to tell you that so far, that's a bunch of lip service.

Ignore their calls, don't be available, let them come over to your house to move crap and cut the lawn.
I know, I know, it's exhausting and stupid but what are you going to do, sit home and watch Game of Thrones. Come on, you can watch that anytime.
It's stupid and annoying but my evenings and weekends have never been more jam packed and frankly.....I'm having fun.

As they say....hate the game fellas, not the playa ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment