Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Morning

Holy moly......what a beautiful weekend leading into a beautiful Monday.

I don't know where you were this weekend but in my neck woods, it was GLORIOUS!!!!

Took the new neighbors to dog beach.....yup, there's a "beach" in my neighborhood and I'm not going to tell you where it is ;).
Headed down to Candler Park for a movie.....kinda bummed I missed Wall-E, but Muppet Movie was good.
Definitely headed to Karate Kid to top off my B-Day celebrations.


But holy crap this morning has just been amazing. Woke up before the alarm, don't you just love it when that happens, hit almost every green light on Buford Highway......and still kept it under the limit.
Suck it Brookhaven PD......and discovered another great song from this seemingly cheesy band.
(I'm over 40, I no longer give a crap about what people think of my musical tastes)

Oh, and I'm having a great hair day....take that Monday

Add this one to the good morning play list......it's a happy song



No comments:

Post a Comment