Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Arden's Gardens

So I'm not supposed to eat spinach, or kale, or any dark green leafy vegetable.

Along with all the other crap the kidneys are wonky and I'm on an experimental drug (scarier than it sounds) so for the time being......no spinach.

Piece of cake, I mean it's not like they said "don't have a piece of cake", they said don't eat spinach
Righto, that is A OKAY, I can do that standing on my head.

So what do I wake up craving this morning..........Arden's Garden smoothie.

http://www.ardensgarden.com/

Yup blueberries, spinach with a scoop of protein........love it and totally craving it.
Craving a spinach smoothie......ok body that's enough.....time to be normal again.....thanks.

But I can have beet juice.
No seriously, it's awesome :)




No comments:

Post a Comment