Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Heads I win......Tales you lose"

#TBT on an Epic scale.

This was so much fun and thanks to The Drummer, SP, Kiera - Princess of Knowledge and "oh sorry, you're new" for the laughs.

PS - if you were not in Atlanta during the late 80's early 90's music scene, this may be the most boring post ever. If you were here.......You are SOOOOO welcome, enjoy

Yep, that's Dave Dickens at L5P Fest


The first time I saw GWAR was 87 or 88 at the Metroplex. SO MUCH FUN!

Who is that strapping young man.....why it's the chinless wonder ;)

The Metroplex. Such a palace. Someone slashed my tires at The Peppers show, I think. Maybe Sonic Youth .....either way.........what a dick

Mr. Crows Garden (yes, they should look familiar)
GWAR, I think this is the Metroplex show, I could be wrong


Sven for some article, 90 I think, maybe 89

Mary My Hope

Mary My Hope


Pershing Point and I think that's Oli

Pershing Point

Sven

more Sven

Nonsense, there is no such thing as too much Sven

This is Russell Kings Flikr page.....he is an amazing photographer and really captured that time.
http://flickrhivemind.net/User/Russell%20King/Interesting


Oh but there's MORE



This video of L5P's is kind of amazing, not as many Docs as I remember but the sun is out so.........
I love this because The Point is featured. I loved The Point, I miss The Point
I met The Drummer at The Point (He still says we met at Metroplex but I don't recall that meeting......drugs are bad mmmmkay)
"we met at the Plex, like three weeks before! I can't believe you don't remember"
Yep.....still bitchin about it to this day :)




HAHA,.....and this is the famous White Dot on Ponce (and the lesser famous Mr. Crows Garden......10 points if you guessed who they morphed into). I remember when Stefan (so sad) worked the door. I still have no idea what that place actually looked like. Darkest bar in Atlanta


And this is Tim Nielsen, Randy Blazak and (I'm almost positive) Cricket (more sad)  way, way back in the day



and because dressing like a ho was cool...............


Ahhhh, memories

No comments:

Post a Comment