Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Greg Germani

I've put this everywhere so I figured here as well.
A great guy was involved in a hit and run in my neighborhood.

The victim is Greg Germani of Atlanta Time Machine fame. http://atlantatimemachine.com/

Based on eyewitness accounts this was an intentional hit and run (see the story posted below)

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-driver-intentionally-hit-bicyclist-dragged-/ngHnq/

According to the neighborhood buzz the vehicle may be a red Dodge Nitro or similar looking vehicle.

I know people get irritated with bikers, walkers and motorcycles but seriously......these are human beings. If you are that angry, get some help, you obviously need it. Using your vehicle to run down a human being is absolutely insane. This is my neighborhood, these are my streets and my neighbors, I take this very personally. If anyone saw or knows anything about this incident or saw this vehicle yesterday or today please call Det. Robert Jackson APD (404) 816-7067


No comments:

Post a Comment