Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Minion disaster...........averted!!!

There are several bummed out people around me right now
so I decided to bake red velvet cupcakes tonight.
Because baking makes people happy......right

So these are a little different and really cute and they just make people smile.
Plus cupcakes taste good.

However I made an error in my frosting and it's icing.
Icing is no good for this........see


it's all goopy

They taste wonderful but they aren't pretty.

However the minions that are SUPPOSED to go on top came out really cute


how freakin cute are these!?!

I may just have to make a new non-cream cheese frosting.
I know it's a red-velvet crime but the cuteness factor has to be met.
To be honest, this is the best "problem" I've had in months

UPDATE******Buttercream saves the day..........(again)

 
 
I mean come on, its a cupcake with a twinkie on top......what's not to love
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment