Sunday, September 29, 2013

Winnebago

Many of you know that I have a dream of running away in a Winnebago.

No, it's true, that is actually one of my dreams.........
Shut-up....nobody asked you

So you can imagine my thrill when I found this in the wee hours of the morning


http://my-retrospace.blogspot.com/2012/12/vintage-wheels-17-invasion-of-70s-motor.html

The blog is great, all things 70's in that over-the-top, avocado coloured clad beauty.
Grab some coffee and remember when plaid bell-bottoms were hot (how did that EVER happen)

12/17/12


Vintage Wheels #17: Invasion of the 70s Motor Homes (Part 3)


Ready for another round of 1970s motor homes?  That was a rhetorical question, because how could you not be?  This is the essence of the 70s on wheels; from the wood paneling to the drapes.  For 70s enthusiasts, it simply doesn't get much better than this.

As I mentioned in the previous posts, these come from various brochures.  I've removed the boring stuff, and left you with the purified 70s gold.  There is simply no way you can repay me for this gift I give to you.  Consider this my service to society.  Enjoy.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment