Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh that's better

Got to see the beautiful and talented Suze this evening.




Was feeling a little puny today so it was suggested a little hair of the dog might be in order. Of course I should have done this at noon and not 8:30pm.
It might have made for a more productive day, but I doubt it.

So we headed on over to Six Feet Under Westside to sit on the roof and gaze out across the city.
What a beautiful night, almost full moon, great shandy, even better company and now my head is not pounding like crazy.

Had an amazing server, single Mom holding down two jobs and finishing up her final year at GSU. I love meeting people like that, the ones that you know are coming out swinging.

All and all just a great little evening. It's a beautiful view and good food.
I highly recommend (of course you'll have to get your own Suze ;))

http://sixfeetunder.net/locations-hours/westside

No comments:

Post a Comment