Monday, September 9, 2013

Sorry, I forgot

I got a little ranty last night and then immediately got slammed in the face.

It never fails, whenever you throw bitchy out into the world it either slams you right back or the universe sends you something to make you go........oh, right.

A friends daughter is once again in the hospital. She has had two brain tumors removed but still continues to be quite ill.
As Angie so eloquently put it this morning, "I am so grateful to be watching her sleep peacefully instead of making funeral arrangements"

I know most parents could never even imagine making this statement, which makes Angie even more amazing to me. She knows the reality that is possible and is somehow even stronger.

Olivia is stable this morning but still a very sick little girl.

Sweet Olivia, Angie and Joe are in my thoughts and prayers and I ask all of of you reading to add them to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment