Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OHIO UPDATE

Or as I like to call it, the feel-good story of the week

So that Ohio sleazebag (stop printing his name, who gives a sh*t what his name is) hung himself or drank Drano or smashed his own head into the wall.
Who cares
Point is I no longer have to share my precious oxygen with this a$$hole

However the fake, somber faces of the American Press is killing me.

Just once I would love to hear

"Good Morning. Breaking news this morning. Remember that nut job in Ohio that kidnapped those little girls, held them captive, brutalized and raped them for over 10 years. Yeah, well he did us all a favor and killed himself last night. Who really cares about the details, point is he's dead, we don't have to pay for three squares and medical care for him anymore. Man, I just love those feel good stories. Hey Bob, what's the weather looking like today?"
All with a big giant smile on her face. I would pay good money to see that.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, BBC knows how to report a story.
(in her defense the cheeky "and for him" may have been for he co-anchor, but knowing the English, I doubt it)



No comments:

Post a Comment