Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What makes you think I'm a nice girl......

Wendy was rummaging through her overstuffed jewelry box looking for the "perfect necklace".

"come on honey, one more shot, drink up" she said motioning to the caramel liquid sitting in front of me.

I was already seeing double at this point but I knew one more was necessary for the adventure I was about to undertake.
I threw the shot back and let the familiar sting and warmth fill my chest.

Wendy was adding the finishing touches, a spritz here, fluff there, more perfume than a french whore house. She finally stood back and admired her work. She ran the brush through my hair once more, gave one final spray of hairnet and enthusiastically proclaimed "PERFECT!!!"

I walked to the full length mirror and stared. I was slightly horrified, slightly turned on.
The reflection was me but it was turned up; bigger, brighter, a caricature of the "me" I had always known. I was standing almost 6 feet tall, possibly 6'1" if you included my hair, my breast were heaved up like some Elizabethan aristocrat. The thigh high stockings and garter belt were just visible at the hem of my "dress". It seems wrong but I felt very powerful, I had a new found energy and identity. Wendy wrapped her little arm around my waist, pulled my face down and kissed me...hard. She looked at me and said "whats your name?"
Without missing a beat I said "Chelsea, Chelsea Ann"
Wendy gave me an evil little smile "and don't ever take the necklace off, they love that look".
My head was spinning but I climbed into the electric blue Camaro and we were off, buzzing down Peachtree toward my new destiny.................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment