Friday, February 28, 2014

PANICKED

I'm a little frazzled this morning and in need of help from you, my lovely readers.
Namely those in the Atlanta area.

So this morning, as I am trudging along Cheshire Bridge, I see a little flash out of the corner of my eye.
It's a tiny, black, three legged dog racing along the side walk.
This dog was booking it, he was free and he was not going back from whence he had came.
He looked like a little black Pomeranian.
Pomerania's are not scrappy little street dogs, despite what Disney would have you believe
This little buddy was headed toward Cheshire Bridge and Lavista during morning traffic, he was sure to be killed.

I got ahead of him, Poms have really short legs and he was missing one so it wasn't that hard.
I whipped the car into a parking lot, jumped out and attempted to snag him.
This little thing dodged and was able to get passed me.
Another driver stopped to try and help me.
He was little but quick. Neither one of us could grab him.
He was now out of the parking lot and racing back down Cheshire Bridge.
I caught up to him again and this time two guys outside of the sleazy video store where there to help.
This little thing was not going to be stopped.
We decided it may be best to let him go as we might just scare him into the street.
So far he had remained on the side walk and had managed to cross all the lights without getting hit.

I don't know what happened to him but if anyone saw or knows about the little black tri-pod dog running along Cheshire Bridge, please let me know.
I am so worried he got clobbered under some SUV.

No comments:

Post a Comment