Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines Day......for guys


Yes, I admit it.....I'm a fan.

How could you not be,
everything is red and pink,
there are stupid little pink teddy bears dressed up like bees that say "BE MINE"
(why)

You get to snack on these all day


and basically just be a mushy mess......it's awesome.

and it truly helps the self-esteem of we single people........ugh.

Besides, I adore over-the-top completely commercial holiday.
Why do you think I love Christmas so much ;)



However this morning The Electrician sent me this.

http://www.steakandbj.org/

Yes, exactly one month after Valentines Day is Steak and BJ Day!!!!
Or............."Motivation for your boyfriend to actually celebrate Valentines Day with you".



Somehow I don't think Hallmark is gonna pick this one up but I am sure most of my male friends will get on board.


No comments:

Post a Comment