Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ah........true love?

Ok so some of you may know that I have a guilty pleasure.

I'm not proud of it, but yes, I watch The Bachelorette (I sometimes watch The Bachelor if the guy is not a complete tool........I rarely watch The Bachelor).

For those of you who do not know....this is the best comedy on television.
Basically 25 men (or women for The Bachelor) come to a beautiful mansion to meet the woman (or man) of their dreams.

There is just one woman (or man) and this person gets to pick and choose her/his mate through a series of dates and displays of affection. It's basically a modern day gladiator ring, instead of  lions and wild beasts, contestants are cut down at their emotional knees.

It's awesome, the declarations of love start in episode one (oh sweetheart.....that lust not love, bless your little heart)
Everyone has at least one ugly cry and every season  has a nut job that seems to stick around for far too long.
All the contestants (lets not forget, this is technically a game show) and viewers can see how crazy this person is, but somehow, The Bachelorette (or Bachelor) is oblivious to the insanity sitting directly in front of them.

Well this seasons Bachelorette ended last night and in all honesty, this may have been the craziest season EVA!!!!!

I would go into detail but the talented, and I'm sure beautiful, Kristen Baldwin has laid all the sorted details out in brilliant fashion. I could never surpass her recap (it's hilarious).

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/the-bachelorette-season-9-finale-desiree/

No comments:

Post a Comment