Monday, August 5, 2013

How Rude!!!!

So the date rapist sent me a text at 5:45am!!

Now I understand how many things are wrong with this sentence so lets just break it down.

Text at 5:45AM.........
People, unless it is an emergency or someone is dead, don't text anyone at 5:45am

It's rude. I get it, some people don't sleep with the phone next to them, some people turn the phone off, some people can sleep through it.
However, unless it is an emergency or someone is dead, it is RUDE to make phone contact at 5:45am.

Oh and just so we are clear......
e·mer·gen·cy
[ih-mur-juhn-see]  noun, plural e·mer·gen·cies, adjective
noun
1.a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
2. a state, especially of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.
Needing an answer to a question...........NOT an emergency.
 
Ok so  back to deconstructing this sentence.
The date rapist..........yes, date rapist, that's what I call him.
I call him that because after a wonderful evening at Two Urban Licks I had to forcibly remove him from my body and my home. It was not pretty.

Now a logical person would realize that 1) texting the person you attempted to force yourself on is probably not a good idea and B) texting same person at 5:45AM............an even worse idea.


Oh but it gets soooo much better.

This man (I am being very generous calling him a man) wants me to babysit his child!!!

So again, lets look at the audacity of this individual.

A) sent text at completely inappropriate hour.
2) sent text in the first place, given how horrendous and disrespectful he was toward me.
AND) had such lack of understanding about the situation that he asked me for a huge favor so that, I assume, he can go out with someone else!!!!

Say it with me.....WHAT!?!

You know, burning a bridge is never good, but being so stupid that you don't realize when a bridge is burned takes it to a whole other level.

Oh but wait, when I responded "NO"
(I know, I should have ignored it. Totally my bad)
he responded back with "what do u mean"

I mean NO you moron........NO.

Oh wait.....I forgot, you don't know what that means

IDIOT!!!!
(and yes, I ignored the "what do you mean")

No comments:

Post a Comment