Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You have got to be kidding

The phone started early this morning but this time it's ok.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! AM Mom calls are expected.
(oh sorry Mom, the bio brother beat you too it....I knooow)

However, this call was NOT to celebrate me.

Apparently my sister-in-law had ANOTHER baby this morning.

Don't yell at me, I am thrilled for them, beautiful, happy, healthy baby boy
named.........oh crap.....what's his name?
Bad Auntie, very bad auntie

Oh right....Jacob.....nice name bro, good job.

But you see, the thing is she did this last year.

Baby Silas (also good name) was born last year on my Birthday too.

And when I was 16, my cousin had baby Ariel on my Birthday.......too.

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying the little box on the calendar reserved for MY birthday is getting a little crowded.

(oh and not to mention my baby brother born on the 8th......seriously y'all)

So for future planning, keep a wrap on it when playing in early December........just saying!

Oh well......it's still MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

(don't ever say I don't know how to share)


No comments:

Post a Comment