Friday, August 30, 2013

Alarm clock

I have the best alarm clock in the world, it attaches to my ipod and randomly picks my morning music.

Now this can, on occasion, be really bad. Some of you know I used to do voice over work and a few of my tracks are on my ipod. Occasionally I have awoken to the sound of my own voice selling me SILK soy milk, it's a little confusing first thing in the morning.

This morning was AWESOME!!! My genius ipod decided to go deep, deep into the recesses and pulled out this.  (oh, and if you say you hate Journey, it has been scientifically proven that you are lying, no one hates Journey, they just lie about it to seem cool)



Who am I to argue with my ipod, obviously he knows better. So in that spirit it has been a cleaning house to Journey day. Join me won't you (shut up...I am NOT that old) 


No comments:

Post a Comment