Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Asheville!!!

Another reason I love BFF K is that her family resides in and around Asheville NC.

If you have never been to Asheville I feel for you.

It's so beautiful, the people are great, it's so beautiful, the restaurants are amazing, it's so beautiful, there is some amazing art, it's so beautiful....oh and the coolest family on the planet lives there (just saying)

Did I mention it's beautiful :)  and I get to go in June!!!!

BFF K, the incredible husband and the 2 beh-beh's are coming home to see Mama.

Sitting here at my desk, drowning in paperwork, the only thing that is keeping me sane is the fact that in a few short weeks I will be driving through the mountains of NC. (thank you Babay Jesus)

Maybe Lou and the critters will be there.

Hey K, can Lou and the critters be there? Surely we can make that happen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment