Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dear Atlanta Drivers,

Good Morning, how are things this morning? Beautiful day isn't it.

Now I know the morning commute can be..........trying, however, I think I may have a solution to what seems to be a widespread problem.

You see most cars are equipped with a magical piece of technology. I believe in the industry it is called an indicator or turn signal. In layman's terms I think it's called a blinker.

I know, I know more technology. I can hear you all now "but Tat, between texting my latest news, phoning the office and programming my GPS how in the world do you expect me to use this latest piece of automotive ingenuity, can't you just sense that I want to get in your lane"

Well, no, although my intuitive skills are profound, I cannot sense when you want to put your massive SUV directly in front of my car without any warning. Strange, I know.
So in the future, if you would just PUSH THE LITTLE STICK TO THE LEFT OF YOUR STEERING WHEEL YOU JACKA$$ all this drama could be avoided.

Thank you and have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment