Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I got a present today.............................

it was a bug in a little glass jar. yay :|

This is not the first bug I have received since getting into property management.

I have received bugs in plastic zip lock bags, bugs squished in paper towels and my favorite, bugs in a pretty blue envelope. Why thank you.....you shouldn't have.

Look people, bugs exist on the planet and occasionally they wander into our homes. You do not have to bring them into my office to convince me that you saw a bug in your apartment.
You see, I live on the earth as well, and unlike you, I know bugs exist.

There are several options available to you when you see a bug.

1) SQUISH IT!!! As in "I squashed him like a bug". Well where do you think that phrase comes from.

2) Poison them. No, you do not have to wait for our exterminator who comes twice a week. Bug spray is sold almost everywhere; CVS, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, Home Depot........the list goes on and on. Oh and please do not tell me that you are allergic to bug spray and then demand that I get my exterminator out today to take care of your problem. If you are allergic to Raid, the professional s*%t that requires a pump and a non corrosive metal container......is going to kill you. (actually, let me see what I can do to get him out here pronto)

You do not have an infestation. I have seen them, trust me, you don't have one.
I have seen apartments that require I kick open the door and jump back to avoid the avalanche of cockroaches that fall from the door jam. I have seen walls that move. I have had to tent entire buildings to poisen them to such a level that nothing living could survive. YOU do not have an roach problem.

Maybe if you took the three bags of garbage in your kitchen to the dumpster, the bugs might not show up. Or perhaps clean the crusted over pot that looks like its been sitting on your stove for a week. Or, here's an idea, that giant bag of jelly beans that is spilling out on the counter, maybe the bugs are attracted to that.

I mean look, I'm no entomologist so I don't know, but I think the nasty condition of your apartment may have something to do with the "bug problem".
So the next time you wake up and think it might be a good idea to bring a cockroach into MY office, remember, I am the crazy b#%ch that will go back to your apartment with you and point out that your nasty house may be the reason you keep seeing bugs!!!
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment